Sunday, April 26, 2009

How to Sell Your Photos Make-Up Class

My 2008, Estes Park , Colorado, "How to Sell Your Photographs" workshop is now history. Although a few snow flakes fell, the weather cooperated allowing those who were snowed-in the previous weekend to attend yesterday's class. We had a good turnout with 17 people registering for the workshop. Some of the topics I covered included stock photography, photography and writing, gallery and museums,  and the secrets of selling on the internet. There were a lot of questions, which always makes for an interesting program.
My thanks to everyone who attended and helped make this workshop a success.
THANK YOU!
If you would like me to hold a How to Sell Your Photographs workshop in your area, contact me and I will get the ball rolling.

No comments: