Sunday, December 12, 2010

High On A Mountain Top

Mountain Goat - Mount Evans Wilderness, Colorado
One of the things that I like about photographing goats on Mount Evans, other than the fact that you can get really close to them without disturbing them, are the scenic mountain backdrops. In my opinion, this is the best location in the Lower 48 to photograph these beautiful creatures.
Participate in one of my photo adventures and I will teach you how to make images just like this one. Go to my website, Rocky Mountain Photo Adventures, for details.
This image is available as a limited edition photograph. Check out my website Wildlife Photography by Weldon Lee for pricing and display options.
I made this image using my Nikon D2xs and 80-400mm VR lens. The lens was set to 175mm. Camera settings: ISO-640; Aperture - f/8.5; Shutter Speed - 1/1250 second; Exposure Comp. - 0.0.

No comments: