Monday, January 2, 2012

Gallery Opening

You Are Invited . . .

An opening reception featuring my photography, along with the work of three other artists, will take place at the Art Center of Estes Park, Friday, January 6, 2012, between 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. Hors d'oeuvres and wine will be served.

Among the photographs featured will be four images from my new series, "Wildlife of North America in Black & White." Also on display will be new images that I made in 2011. I hope to see you there.

The show is scheduled to run from January 6 to February 12.

The Art Center is located at 517 Big Thompson Avenue, Estes Park, Colorado, in the Lower Stanley Village Shopping Center above the Subway sandwich shop.

For additional information contact me:
Phone - 303.747.2074
Email - weldon@weldonlee.com

No comments: