Wednesday, February 29, 2012

"Awaiting Spring"


Pine Grosbeak  -  Allenspark, Colorado

Pine Grosbeaks have been daily visitors at our bird feeders for about a month. One morning when I went to let Diana our for her morning constitutional, there were a dozen, or so, feeding on our front porch. One thing is certain, they are always welcome guests and have definitely added a bit of color to the snowy landscape around our home in the mountains.

********************
I invite you subscribe to my FREE eNewsletter. It's easy. Just click on the JOIN OUR MAILING LIST button on this page and you'll begin receiving articles about our wild brothers and sisters, along with information on how to photograph them. Plus, you'll receive notices of special offers on my photographs, along with news about my wildlife photo adventures.

No comments: