Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trumpeter Along the Madison

Trumpeter Swan - Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
I made this image a number of years ago along the Madison River in Yellowstone near Seven Mile Bridge. The entire family of trumpeters were out of the river and feeding among the plants. This particular swan allowed me to get quite close as it reclined in the grasses.
It was shot with my Nikon F3 camera and Vivitar 120-600mm lens, using Fuji film and later scanned in my Nikon scanner.
It is available by special order as a signed, limited edition (500) photograph. Go to my website, Wildlife Photography by Weldon Lee, for details on pricing and framing presentations.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HERMOSA IMAGEN , FELICITACIONES MAESTRO. APRECIANDO SU VISIÓN.SUERTE NOS VEMOS .

Weldon Lee said...

Gracias por sus comentarios maravillosos y para convertirse en un seguidor en mi blog, Maelgi.

Thank you for your wonderful comments and for becoming a follower on my blog, Maelgi.

Dadang Sasmita said...

very nice picture sir
i hope i can make some like this too,

best regard
TheDangs